WHY SHOULD I GO TO CAMP KINDERLAND?
- To have a great summer vacation in Greece
- To make new friends
- To enjoy a variety of activities
- To visit new and interesting places
- To have fun
- To enjoy the sunny weather and the beautiful sea
WHAT TO PACK?
- Shorts, T-shirts and jeans
- Sweatshirt and a jacket
- Comfortable, durable shoes (sneakers) and shoes for the beach
- Soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, comb, sunscreen
- Underwear, swimsuit, pajamas, socks
- Sleeping bag, bed sheet, pillow and pillowcase
- Hand, bath and beach towels
- Any medication the child will need while away. (It should be brought in the original packaging along with dosage instructions.)
- Don’t pack food or expensive “city clothes”
- Check with the camp management for suggestions on bringing spending money
- Use a permanent marker to identify every item with the camper’s name
At Camp Kinderland all our facilities are exceptional, ample and very well maintained.
We offer a variety of living quarters that are roomy and comfortable.
Clean shower and bathroom facilities provide an atmosphere with all the comforts of home.
Our experienced, caring and well-trained staff is another great strength. Kinderland employs an exceptional staff.
Competent and caring leaders and counselors ensure that each camper has the opportunity to play, learn and have fun.
About 70% of them are returnees. All are hired through a rigorous and personal interview process.
Communication in Kinderland is most convenient. Campers may purchase telephone cards and use them to call home anytime.
Sessions of 1 to 3 weeks are offered during June, July and August.
Do you have special requests? Different scheduling options are available for groups.
We are more than willing and able to discuss them with you and arrange special programs that satisfy your needs.
Round-trip transportation can be arranged from the Athens metropolitan area for group visits.
Those groups that arrive at the Athens International Airport are greeted and escorted to the camp.